How to find good, inexpensive apartments in Hungary, in Hungarian cities? How to find great Vacation, Holiday deals?
It is very easy to find good accommodation in Budapest, in the center of the capital city.
It is much more difficult in the countryside, so you might have to contact some kind travel agents to get real good services. Tourists guides help you to contact the property owners in Hungarian.
Hosts speaks only some German sometimes. Inexpensive apartments, holiday rentals in Hungary are available all-year round. July-August are the top periods near to Lake Balaton or next to other nice beaches. You need more: all-inclusive, half-pension or only breakfast (b&b) service. Search with the box at the top (no accents in English).
Most popular cities in Hungary for tourists:
- Budapest (capital city)
- Hévíz (Heviz)
- Siófok (Siofok)
- Balatonfüred (Balatonfured)
- Pécs (Pecs)
- Vecsés 5 hotels, family rooms and B&B near to Ferihegy 1-2 (Budapest) Airport
- Győr (Gyor)
- Mosonmagyaróvár (next to Austria)
- Hegyeshalom (at the border of Austria)
- Debrecen and Miskolc, the big countryside cities.
Historical places, sights and museums will also help you to enjoy Hungary. There are great summer events, music and other festivals with culinary services. It is too cold winter-time, you can get perfect wellness package prices that time. Enjoy quality wines, house-beer or fresh fruits. These made the country so popular for decades in Europe.
When we speak about tourism in Hungary we have to talk about the following nice places too:
- Tata (Golf, Fishing, Wellness, Culture, Festivals and more) – for a minimum 3 nights relaxation.
- Sárvár – thermal baths, spa and wellness – 1-2-3 weeks packages.
- Bükfürdő – Golf, thermal and more – great for short or long holidays too.
- Zalakaros – thermal and wellness hotels, holidays 1-2 week vital packages.
- Szombathely is a very nice city, explore it for a one day trip at least.
–Székesfehérvár and Esztergom, both are historical cities. Esztergom has the huge Basilica and you can cross the bridge to explore a Slovakian city (Strurovo) too (10 minutes walk).
- Visegrád: Castle, river Danube and baths (one of the most popular destinations for Hungarian tourists), extremely good hotels and restaurants for riches, elite businessmen etc.
- Balatonalmádi has a renewed big 4 star hotel, the culinary (art of foods) made them well known.
- Tihany is a very popular place next to the Lake Balaton, all in one, you can love it (brilliant sights and services).
Most of the places offer cheap student hostels for backpackers in summertime.
Ask moreinfo about distances, sights, tours and host families.
How to find inexpensive city center hotels in Paris, France? What type of cheap accommodation is ...
It is easy to find inexpensive apartment or hostel services in Berlin. Here is a unique list of ...
I had some very booring vacations earlier so I decided to make better holiday plans. Eg. I was ...